Thursday, October 02, 2008

NDP weirdo Andrew McKeever: "I like the part in Schindler's List when the guard starts waxing the prisoners"

NDP weirdo Andrew McKeever: "I like the part in Schindler's List when the guard starts waxing the prisoners"

Posted: October 02, 2008, 3:46 PM by Jonathan Kay
Jonathan Kay

From: "Media@liberal.ca"
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:29:03 -0500
Conversation: NEWS RELEASE: Why does Jack Layton continue to stand behind Andrew McKeever?

[LE FRANÇAIS SUIT L'ANGLAIS]

For Immediate Release
October 2, 2008

Why does Jack Layton continue to stand behind Andrew McKeever?

DURHAM - For the third time in a week, NDP Leader Jack Layton must answer for inappropriate comments made by his Durham Candidate Andrew McKeever.

"Through his disturbing and insensitive comments, Mr. McKeever has shown that he is insensitive and has shown aggression toward other people and is therefore unfit for public office," said Liberal Candidate for Durham Bryan Ransom.

On his MySpace page, Mr. McKeever is quoted as saying, among other things:

-- "I like the part in Schindler's List when the guard starts waxing the prisoners"; and
-- He lists his hero as "George W. Bush."

On his Facebook page, Mr. McKeever currently lists his political views as "Baathist" - and links to the Wikipedia entry for the political party of Saddam Hussein.

The latest comments from Mr. McKeever build on a string of distasteful comments that Mr. Layton has ignored:

"Answer a direct f**king question you c*nt. I can guarantee, if I ever see you face to face I will make you squeal for the same authority you have such a baseless disdain for."

"Boyd [a poster to his Facebook group] if I ever see you anywhere in Toronto I will kick the sh*t out of you."

The comments are available at: http://www.liberal.ca/pdf/docs/080925_facebook_mckeever.pdf

He made further comments:

July 18, 2008, 2:32 pm: "I can say anything I want on here, as long as it is predicated properly, and avoids some of the more obvious subjects.I can type what I like. I can also (as in this case) copy and save the entire body of this message to cover my ass, should you in fact choose to make an issue out of it. Which you may or may not. I would advise you not to bother.

"You people are f**king knobs. You can censor me as much as you like. I will keep posting. I will not be silenced. And, you will see, with the passage of time of course.that I will prevail. Well, not me per se, but one by one the traitorcriminaldesters will be sent back down south to dance the music."

July 20t, 6:26 pm: "Well Boyd, looks like you had your answer.

"These American Traitors have no place in my country (and I say 'my' simply because you so obviously have no respect for it).

"There are bona fide (and by that I mean REAL) refugees out there. Not American crybabies that are trying to turn this country into a hotel. Maybe that is why Krystalline Kraus is so interested in this topic . having had no real chance to get laid by any domestic male she needs to encourage others, new meat as it were."

Here are additional offensive quotes to Ms. Krystalline Kraus on her Iraq war deserter Facebook site from Mr. Andrew McKeever:

-- "You are a fascist b*tch."

-- "Why should a U.S. Soldier be kept in Canada in the first place? Are you looking for us to be occupied? Or is it simply that Krystalline Kraus needs to get laid?"

-- "Looks like the Nazis that run this f**king group have yet again deleted one of my posts."

-- "Your hero was a f**king shyster liar. You are obviously little more than a credulous stooge and perma-naysayer, sh*t I can find dozens of people like you on any street corner. They are typically crackheads begging for money."

-- "Glass is either a pretend deserter or a bona fide deserter. Geeze. This is rather interesting. Regardless he will shortly cease to be a problem in Canada (he never was a Canadian problem). Hopefully he'll be butt-stroked or something when he hits American soil."

http://www.liberal.ca/pdf/docs/080927_mckeever_facebook_2.pdf

Does Mr. McKeever represent the ethical standards of Mr. Layton's NDP?

-30-

To view Mr. McKeever's MySpace comments, please click on the following links:

http://www.liberal.ca/images/pages/081002_mckeever_01.jpg

http://www.liberal.ca/images/pages/081002_mckeever_02.jpg

http://www.liberal.ca/images/pages/081002_mckeever_03.jpg

Contact:

Liberal Party of Canada Press Office
613-783-8888

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home